The Dene, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Three Bed Semi Detached Home
- EPC Rating D
- Close To Kent And Canterbury Hospital
- Recently Redecorated
- Separate Dining Room
- Accessible To The A2
- Sorry No Pets
Fantastic family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac close to the Kent and Canterbury Hospital and The Cricket Ground. This three bedroom semi detached home offers a large living area with bay window, separate dining room, Kitchen with conservatory of of it which leads to the rear garden. Upstairs you will find two large double bedrooms and a further single bedroom. Modern main bathroom with bath and shower over. This property benefits from a garage and a driveway for up to two cars.
This property is located within a short distance to the Kent and Canterbury Hospital, and is conveniently located a 5 minute drive to the City Centre. Excellent access to St Anselms and Simon Langton Girls School and also the A2.
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Dene, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.9 miles
- Canterbury West Station1.5 miles
- Bekesbourne Station2.1 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 004529010753_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.