Wedmans Lane, Rotherwick
- Remarkable, sizeable detached bungalow
- Substantial plot circa 0.37 of an acre
- Well preserved village location with excellent commuter links
- Versatile, adaptable, spacious and well presented
- Extensive southerly aspect rear and side gardens ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Large lounge and family room opening outside
- Generous modern kitchen/breakfast room with an island and separate utility
- Separate dining room and flexible study/fifth bedroom
- Four great sized double bedrooms with two en suites
- Attached double garage with ample driveway
Further reception space offers a good sized front study, with flexibility of use as a fifth bedroom. Four great sized double bedrooms present great flexibility and adaptability for a growing family, featuring a spacious master bedroom including a built-in double wardrobe, a three piece en suite bath and patio doors to the rear garden. The fourth bedroom offers a wet room style en suite, with the remaining bedrooms served by a family bathroom comprising a four piece suite with a separate shower. A separate cloakroom is of further benefit to the home, accessed via the entrance hall.
The Grounds This property is set amidst a substantial plot, circa 0.37 acres in size, offering a good degree of privacy and seclusion. Alongside an expanse of lawn, a shingle drive approaches the property, providing parking for numerous cars and access to the attached double garage. The rear and side gardens feature an extensive southerly aspect, ideal for outdoor entertaining. This garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders, presenting a large patio area with ample space for al fresco dining and a further patio area to the foot of the garden, hosting a cedarwood summer house with power and light. A pathway leads to the side garden, offering a courtyard style patio area, lawn, bordering mature hedgerow and trees, as well as a useful greenhouse with power and light. Double gates enable easy access from the front of the home to the garden.
Location The well-preserved village is swathed with countryside and is famed for its village hall, two country pubs and a grand manor house hotel, Tylney Hall. There is a local golf course, reputable Whitewater Primary School and numerous community events. It is in walking distance of Hook, which provides amenities and a mainline station with services to London. The A30 and M3 provide excellent commuter links.
Agent's Note The property includes double glazing, main's drainage and oil-fired central heating.
Agent's Comment "This is an incredibly versatile property which benefits from superb plot."
Energy Efficiency Rating Current: D | Potential: C
Brochures2018 4 Page Lands...
Wedmans Lane, Rotherwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hook Station1.8 miles
- Winchfield Station3.1 miles
- Bramley (Hants) Station4.2 miles
About the agent
At the Hook Office of Mackenzie Smith we have in depth experience and intimate knowledge of the local property market within Hook and towns and villages nearby, between Basingstoke and Reading, including Newnham, Old Basing, South Warnborough, Odiham and Rotherwick.Welcome to Hook
Hook and the surrounding villages offer a very diverse range of housing types; from starter homes, set within the convenience of modern cul de sac's, through to imposing period prop
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100921031773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mackenzie Smith, Hook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.