Heathcliff Mews, Thornton
- MODERN MEWS STYLE TOWN HOUSE
- DISTANT VIEWS FROM 1ST FLOOR
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- ALLOCATEED PARKING FOR 2 VEHICLES
- PAVED GARDEN TO REAR
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
ENTRANCE Via front door to reception hallway with stairs to first floor and door to lounge, laminated floor and central heating radiator.
LOUNGE 15' 8" x 11' 8" (4.78m x 3.56m) SUDG window. Laminate floor. Central heating radiator. Door to under stairs cloaks cupboard which is plumbed for a wc. Door to dining kitchen.
DINING KITCHEN 15' 1" x 9' 10" (4.6m x 3m) SUDG window. Modern range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiling. Inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Inset stainless steel oven and hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Plumbing for washer. Central heating radiator. Door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR SUDG window. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom. Stairs to second floor.
BEDROOM 15' 3" x 12' 0" (4.65m x 3.66m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 9' 2" x 8' 7" (2.79m x 2.62m) SUDG window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 8' 4" x 7' 9" (2.54m x 2.36m) Modern white four piece suite comprising of large bath, corner shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc. Central heating radiator. Complementary tiling.
SECOND FLOOR Landing area with doors bedrooms and shower room.
BEDROOM 15' 2" x 11' 5" (4.62m x 3.48m) Two velux windows. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 11' 5" (3.66m x 3.48m) Two Velux windows. Central heating radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 7' 3" x 5' 5" (2.21m x 1.65m) Modern white three piece suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, hand wash basin and wc. Exractor fan. Towel radiator.
EXTERIOR Blocked paved parking area to front. Paved garden to rear.
Brochures5 Page Portrait
Heathcliff Mews, Thornton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frizinghall Station3.8 miles
- Bradford Forster Square Station3.9 miles
- Bingley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Whitney's Estate Agents Ltd are one of Bradford's longest established independent firms.
The business was started by Frank Whitney, a local businessman from Wibsey in 1947. Although not in the same family, the practice has remained in private family ownership ever since.
We pride ourselves on personal service from dedicated professionals with the experience and skill that our clients expect and deserve.
In addition to our general Estate Agency, Valuation & Property Managemen
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101845008600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitney's, Clayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.