Conningbrook Lakes, Kennington, Ashford
- Have a property to sell? Speak to us about assisted move
- These stunning homes are built by joint venture partners Latimer & Westerhill Homes
- Luxury kitchens with integrated appliances
- Ready to move in now!
- Excellent transport connections (London St Pancras: 38 mins)
- Over 30 acres of Country Park, Nature Reserve & Lakes on your doorstep
- Show Home open 7 days a week, 10am-5pm - By appointment only!
- Flooring included throughout and fully turfed garden
**SHOW HOMES OPEN! - By appointment only**
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, THE BEECH is a contemporary, stylish four bedroom home with car barn. Conningbrook Lakes lies within Conningbrook Country Park featuring lakes, ponds & woodland.
New build homes found at Conningbrook Lakes Ashford, The Beech is a contemporary, stylish four bedroom detached home with living accommodation found over two floors, the ground floor offers an entrance hall, separate cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room (with a range of appliances) a good size living room and a dining room. To the first floor you will find a three piece bathroom suite and four bedrooms, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. This home comes with a lawned rear garden, a car barn and an off street parking space.
Conningbrook Lakes lies within Conningbrook Country Park featuring lakes, ponds, woodland and grassland. The peaceful lakeside location offers a tranquil lifestyle on the edge of Ashford, with high speed links to London for commuters.
Conningbrook Lakes has everything you need for a place making home. All of our homes come with kitchen appliances, carpets/flooring, fitted wardrobe to master bedroom, turf for you to move your furniture straight in to***. You can even select your own colour of kitchen units/worktops and bathroom tiles.****
Conningbrook Lakes, a unique collection of high-quality new 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes. With over 30 acres of Country Park on the doorstep, This beautiful development is the perfect setting for an active, healthy, happy lifestyle - offering something for all tastes and every pace.
Living Room 14' 10" x 14' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.52m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.23m )
Kitchen / Breakfast 11' 4" x 18' 6" ( 3.45m x 5.64m )
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.43m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 4 11' 3" x 5' 11" ( 3.43m x 1.80m )
All information has been taken from the developers brochure and is subject to verification. Please note all interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Conningbrook Lakes, Kennington, Ashford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford Station1.4 miles
- Ashford International Station1.4 miles
- Wye Station2.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Park Farm for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PFM403607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Park Farm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.