Plot 22 Barton Quarter
- Three storey traditional style house
- Four bedrooms
- Second floor double aspect master bedroom with en-suite shower
- Family bathroom
- Spacious living room with double doors and window onto garden
- Spacious kitchen opening onto open plan living/dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Garage and off street parking space
The kitchen, with window to the front, opens up to the open plan living/dining room with double doors leading into the garden. The ground floor also benefits from a W.C with space for a washing machine and dryer.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
The stunning second floor is home to the impressive double aspect master en-suite bedroom.
Barton Quarter delivers houses of traditional beauty fit for the modern age and offers a location which benefits from excellent transport links and access to nature. In the heart of Chilwell between Bramcote and the Attenborough Nature Reserve, communications are quick with great train connections from Beeston Station, the tram close by, many bus routes and quick and easy access to the centre of Nottingham and the M1
Please note, the photographs and virtual video tour are of the Show Home and are for indicative use only.
Contact us now to book a viewing of the Show Home and to view the site. Viewings are by appointment only.
Plot 22 Barton Quarter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chillwell Road Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Beeston Centre Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Proactive residential property consultants FHP Living is the residential division of Fisher Hargreaves Proctor Property Consultants, the East Midlands property advisor of the year. We are a vibrant, forward-thinking and proactive estate agency with a dedicated team of hard-working property professionals who focus on specific areas; each agent then becomes an expert with detailed knowledge for that area.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431012967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.