Elm Road, New Malden
- Semi-Detached Victorian House
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking to Front
- Popular "Groves" Location
- Close to Local Amenities
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Elm Road, New Malden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Berrylands Station0.7 miles
- Norbiton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Groves Residential is an independent sales, lettings and property management company whose aim is simple - to deliver results for our clients and provide both clients and customers alike with exceptional levels of service.
At Groves we sell and rent a variety of property in all price ranges throughout New Malden, Kingston upon Thames, Wimbledon and many other locations within South-West London and Surrey. So, whether you are a vendor keen to move quickly and smoothly, a landlord who per
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2823_GROV. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Groves Residential, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.