Denbigh Street, London, SW1V
- Immaculately presented six bedroom townhouse
- Self-contained two bedroom basement flat
- Roof terrace & garden
- Five Bathrooms
- EPC Rating = D
This Denbigh Street property is a beautiful Freehold terraced house, which is arranged over five floors.
The accommodation is immaculately presented throughout, comprising a spacious open plan kitchen and dining room with a separate study on the ground floor; a light and airy drawing room on the first floor; a superb principal suite with large bathroom and dressing area occupying the top floor; and three further bedrooms with two additional bathrooms completing the first and second floors.
The property further benefits from a private roof terrace and a recently renovated self-contained two-bedroom, two-bathroom basement flat with a private garden.
To our mind this is an exceptional property that would lend itself as a versatile permanent or regular London home.
Denbigh Street is a very desirable and quiet residential road running through the centre of Pimlico, located to the south of Victoria, between Westminster and Belgravia. The property is within reach of numerous restaurants, cafes and shops of Victoria, Westminster and Pimlico.
Transport Links include:
Victoria Line (Pimlico): approx 0.2 miles.
Circle & District Lines and mainline rail services (Victoria): approx 0.5 miles
Jubilee Line (Westminster): approx 0.9 miles
Square Footage: 2,694 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Denbigh Street, London, SW1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pimlico Station0.2 miles
- Victoria Station0.5 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSS200094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.