Higher Heyes Drive, Kingsley
- High Specification Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shares from 25%
- Local connection to Kingsley required
The Blakemere is a beautiful bungalow with a spacious lounge and kitchen, modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. Part of Higher Heyes, a wonderful new development in the lovely village of Kingsley, Frodsham.
Prices start at £55,000 for a 25% share with rent payable on the remaining share.
To prioritise those in the local area, these homes are subject to local connection criteria.
Local connection criteria
You have been resident in Kingsley Parish for 12 months preceding your application for Shared Ownership or have previously resided in Kingsley Parish for a period of at least 5 years OR
You have a strong local connection with the Kingsley Parish which is defined as:
1. Having immediate family (parents, children, siblings) who are currently living in the Kingsley Parish and have done so continuously for at least 5 years
2. Being permanently employed in the Kingsley Parish Ward or have accepted in writing a firm offer of permanent employment
3. Being self-employed and able to evidence that the business address is within the Kingsley Parish and has been operational for a minimum of 12 months
For more information on the local criteria or to speak to us about these homes just email
Disclaimer: Prices, features and availability are correct at time of print but are subject to change without prior notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Kitchen - 12'1" (3.68m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
Lounge - 14'8" (4.47m) x 11'7" (3.53m)
Bathroom - 7'8" (2.34m) x 6'7" (2.01m)
Bedroom One - 11'7" (3.53m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bedroom Two - 12'6" (3.81m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
Store - 7'8" (2.34m) x 2'6" (0.76m)
Hall - 15'2" (4.62m) x 4'10" (1.47m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Higher Heyes Drive, Kingsley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Delamere Station2.3 miles
- Acton Bridge Station3.0 miles
- Mouldsworth Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Home Estate Agents, Warrington
Portal Business Centre, Dallam Court, Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7LT
Helping people move
The team at Home Estate Agents boast many years of experience in the property industry and this helps to ensure that you receive the highest quality of customer care and professionalism when looking to buy, sell, let or rent a property with us. Our business is run entirely from our Warrington office, where our experienced and friendly team are always on hand to offer their assistance. We pride ourselves on getting to know each property that comes our way, enabling u
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5817_HOEA. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Estate Agents, Warrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.