Percy Road, Ilford, IG3
• NO ONWARD CHAIN
• MAINTAINED TO A METICULOUS STANDARD
• 15'9 LIVING ROOM
• 900+ LEASE
• 0.7 MILES TO GOODMAYES STATION
Entrance Via Communal Halls To Second Floor
Entrance door to:
Intercom system, radiator, storage cupboard, textured ceiling, wood effect floor, doors to:
14'9 x 11'7. Double glazed window to front, radiators, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling, cornice coving, wood effect floor.
11'9 into wardrobes x 9'10. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling, cornice coving, wood effect floor.
9'9>6'9 x 5'5. Obscure double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity under, bath with rainfall shower over and further shower attachment, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, smooth ceiling, tiled floor.
15'9 x 11'5. Double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling, cornice coving, wood effect floor.
13'6 x 8'3. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, eye and base level units with worktops over, one and a half sink drainer unit with mixer tap, Whirlpool fridge freezer, Neff oven, Millar five ring gas hob with extractor over (all to remain), space for further appliances, wall mounted Valliant combi boiler, part tiled walls, textured ceiling, cornice coving, tiled floor.
Communal gardens, secure communal parking, garage in a block.
Lease Remaining: 945 years. Service Charges & Ground Rent combined: £1,186 per annum.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Percy Road, Ilford, IG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goodmayes Station0.4 miles
- Seven Kings Station0.8 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Our Dagenham Branch is situated in the most prominent position for exposure of property in Dagenham, being located on The Heathway. The branch is headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Matthew Butler MNAEA, who between them have in excess of 53 years in the industry and a wealth of local knowledge, together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Our highly trained property consultants offer a wealth of experience which we combine with an enthusiastic and positive approach. As
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR210384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Dagenham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.