- 4 Good Size Bedrooms
- Beautifully Equipped John Lewis Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room With Wood Burner
- Separate Dining Room
- Stylish Bathroom and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Good Size Detached Garage Plus Driveway Parking for up to 3 Cars
- Reasonable Walking Distance of the Town Centre
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- Pleasant Cul-de-Sac Location
Radiator, stairs to the first floor with cupboard under.
Attractively fitted with a stylish suite comprising hand basin with monobloc tap, low level WC, integrated storage, heated towel rail, triple glazed window to the side.
Radiator, triple glazed window to the front, feature brick fireplace with inset wood burner, double doors to:
Radiator, triple glazed window to the rear, door to kitchen.
Refitted by John Lewis and comprises an extensive range of attractive wall and base units extending into the breakfast room with work surfaces over and tiled surrounds, inset one-and-a-half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, range of integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher, electric oven with hide-and-slide door, combination microwave oven, induction hob with stainless steel extractor over, cupboard housing the Viessmann central heating boiler, integrated waste bins, spice cupboard and slide-out larder, under-cupboard worktop lighting, radiator, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed door to the garden and windows to the side and rear.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
Triple glazed window to the side, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank, access to the loft space.
Radiator, triple glazed window to the front, built-in single and double wardrobes.
Radiator, triple glazed window to the rear, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
Radiator, triple glazed window to the rear.
Radiator, triple glazed window to the front, built-in overstairs cupboard.
Refitted with a stylish modern suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and shower screen, wash basin with monobloc tap and integrated storage, low level WC, heated towel rail, triple glazed window to the rear.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with attractive herbaceous borders, flowers and shrubs, and gated access to the rear garden. The block paved driveway provides off-road parking for two to three cars and leads to the good size detached single garage which has power and light, loft storage, and an up-and-over door. The pleasant rear garden is enclosed by panel and close board fencing, is mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked flower and shrub borders, two paved patios, storage and cultivation area to the side, and path with gated access to the front.
TEST VALLEY COUNCIL TAX:
Band E, Price £2,262.46 for the year 2021/22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Romsey Station0.4 miles
- Mottisfont & Dunbridge Station3.7 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you're on the hunt for a traditional character property to call home, or a charming temporary let, our sales and lettings negotiators at Pearsons Romsey can steer you in the right direction. As well as being experts on the local property scene, our experience covers every aspect of purchasing or renting a property in this historic part of Hampshire. So we're perfectly placed to help prospective tenants, landlords, sellers and buyers secure their dream home for the b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRSCC_633693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.