Heath Court, Stanley Close, Eltham, SE9
- GROUND FLOOR
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- PARKING FACILITIES VIA RESIDENTS PERMIT
- THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM
- WALKING DISTANCE TO NEW ELTHAM RAIL STATION
Tenure: Leasehold, 80 years remaining
This apartment offers a perfect opportunity for all looking for an investment property with tenants in situ until December 2021!
Well presented throughout is this purpose built flat in a highly sought after, gated and secure, private development within New Eltham. The property offers two double bedrooms, a larger than average reception room, three piece family bathroom and fully fitted kitchen. The property offers double glazed windows throughout, an entry phone system and offered on an unfurnished basis. This well kept property is best suited for the every day commuter as New Eltham Rail station is only a short commute away. Enquire today for your earliest appointment.
New Eltham is an area of south east London, in the London Boroughs of Greenwich and Bexley. It lies south east of Eltham and North West of Sidcup. Home of many local amenities situated close to the railway station is the library, the Co-operative food store, a cluster of small shops and the Post Office. Larger chain stores may be found in nearby Eltham and Sidcup high streets. New Eltham rail station serves the area, with services to Central London and Gravesend. New Eltham is served by several Transport for London bus services connecting it with Beckenham, Bexleyheath, Bromley, Catford, Chislehurst, Eltham, Lewisham, New Addington, New Cross, Sidcup and Swanley. New Eltham is also home to many primary and pre-schools such as St. Olave's prep school, Crafty Wizards Pre-School, Wyborne Primary School and plenty more.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Heath Court, Stanley Close, Eltham, SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.2 miles
- Mottingham Station1.0 miles
- Falconwood Station1.3 miles
About the agent
First Things First
We are a truly independent, family run, local estate agency, specialising in sales, lettings and property management in and around London, Kent and Surrey Areas.
CKB Estate Agents was founded by cousins Cengiz Kemal and Kemal Bicer in 2014. Before they founded CKB they had already had a vast amount of experience in property and loved the industry, but were dissatisfied with the negative image of estate agents and the servi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CKBE_003174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CKB Estate Agents, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.