Ellerton Road, West Wimbledon
- Ten Fantastic Sized Bedrooms
- Desirable Private Road In West Wimbledon
- Backing the Royal Wimbledon Golf Course
- Two Separate Garages and Secure Under Ground Parking
- Six Modern Bathrooms
- Detached 1930's House
- Fantastic Sized Plot
- Requiring Full Finalisation In Cosmetic Finish
- Stunning Central Staircase
- EPC Rating C
Since 1993 the property has undergone significant refurbishment but needs to be cosmetically finalised to a buyers desired finish through out. A truly exceptional long term family home with stunning entrance hall, two fabulous separate reception rooms, cinema room, utility room, fantastic sized open plan kitchen/dining/family room, separate contained annexe with additional kitchen, reception room, bathroom and bedroom with direct access to additional secluded patio, ten wonderfully sized bedrooms positioned around the central stair case and six modern bathrooms., two first floor garages, and under ground parking for Aprox 3-4 cars.
BrochuresBrochureEllerton Road, West Wimbledon
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Ellerton Road, West Wimbledon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Raynes Park Station0.9 miles
- New Malden Station1.2 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Ellisons, award winning independent Estate Agents with 30 years experience covering Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes in South West London and Surrey. We specialise in Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden, West Wimbledon, Merton Park and Colliers Wood. Our long established knowledgeable and committed staff are passionate about property and providing customer service excellence. Contact us today for a free Sales or Lettings valuation or to register your property search.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30452834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellisons, Raynes Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.