Pius Drove, Upwell, Wisbech
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Situated in the quiet village of Upwell
- Lounge, dining room & conservatory
- Off-road parking
- Field views to the rear
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the quiet village of Upwell. The property benefits from a driveway & rear garden, three receptions rooms plus kitchen/diner, three comfortable bedrooms and bathroom. Must be viewed!
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached house situated in the quiet village of Upwell. The property benefits from a driveway to the side providing parking, and leads to the garage which is of timber construction; there is also a garden to the rear with extensive fields behind. Inside, the property is in good order throughout, and offers a dining room with opening to the lounge, as well as a further kitchen/diner and conservatory which benefits from field views. To the first floor, you will find the three comfortable bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the second bedroom, and the family bathroom. This extended home with field views truly must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Dining Room 9' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.95m x 3.56m )
Door to the front. Stairs to the first floor landing. Storage heater. Double-glazed window to the front.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Archway from the dining room. Telephone and television points. Electric storage heater. Double-glazed patio doors to the rear leading to the rear garden offering field views.
Kitchen 21' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 6.60m max x 3.56m max )
This fitted kitchen includes both wall and base units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, low level electric oven, and an electric hob. There is also plumbing for a washing machine. Two storage cupboards. Electric heater. Double-glazed windows to the front, rear and side.
Consevatory 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Of uPVC and brick construction. Double-glazed doors to both sides, and double-glazed windows to the side and rear.
Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. Double-glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the dining room. Double-glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' max x 12' 2" ( 3.35m max x 3.71m )
Double-glazed windows to the front and side. Electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" plus recess x 11' 10" ( 2.87m plus recess x 3.61m )
Two double-glazed windows to the front. Electric storage heater. Fitted wardrobes. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 11' 11" max ( 2.54m x 3.63m max )
Double-glazed window to the rear. Electric storage heater.
Fitted with WC, wash hand basin and corner bath with shower over. Partly tiled. Extractor fan & airing cupboard. Double-glazed window to the rear.
To the side of the property, an off road parking area leads to the garage which is of timber construction. The garden wraps around the property and consists of lawns and various borders with shrubs, flowers and hedges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pius Drove, Upwell, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Downham Market Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Downham Market William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Downham Market
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM109726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.