Waterton Close, Waterton, Bridgend
- Seven Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Double Garage With Electric Roller Doors
- Well Presented Family Home Situated Close To Local Amenities
- Early Viewing is Essential
*Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this seven bedroom property offered for sale in the popular location of Waterton Close, Bridgend. This beautiful home benefits from a four bathrooms. south facing garden along with double garage and driveway for ample off road parking. Call
*Virtual Tour Available* New to the market is this seven bedroom property offered for sale in the popular location of Waterton Close, Bridgend. Situated close to local amenities, schools and transport links. This generous family home comprises of entrance hallway, cloakroom lounge, dining room and kitchen diner. From the first floor landing lie five bedrooms three with en-suite and family bathroom. Furthermore to the second floor lie two double bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and separate four piece bathroom. Outside you will find a south facing rear garden with electric sun canopy along with a double garage and block paved driveway to the front for ample off road parking. The home is situated in the catchment for Llangrallo Primary School. Call to arrange your viewing or book online 24/7.
Composite door to front with obscured glass insert, gloss tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, storage cupboard, door to double garage
Double glazed window to front with obscured glass insert, tiled flooring, splashback, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit
Lounge 15' 8" x 14' 7" ( 4.78m x 4.45m )
Double glazed french doors to rear, oak flooring, remote controlled integrated electric fire, projector and screen cinema system can be negotiated within the purchase
Dining Room 11' 7" plus recess x 11' ( 3.53m plus recess x 3.35m )
Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 2" x 11' 8" plus door recess ( 5.23m x 3.56m plus door recess )
Double glazed patio doors onto rear garden, double glazed door to side with glass insert, high gloss tiled flooring, a range of high gloss fitted wall and base units, island housing stainless steel sink with mixer tap and hot water tap, waste disposal, integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, and dishwasher, warming drawer, space for dining table and chairs
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 5" plus recess ( 3.84m x 3.17m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes
Double glazed window to front with obscured glass insert, vinyl flooring, wc, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with screen
Bedroom Three 11' 2" max x 10' 4" plus recess ( 3.40m max x 3.15m plus recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, fitted wardrobes, door to Jack and Jill en-suite to bedroom four
Double glazed window to side with obscured glass insert, vinyl flooring, wc, wash hand basin, shower enclosure with screen
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 9' 7" plus recess ( 3.38m x 2.92m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, door to Jack and Jill en-suite shared with bedroom three
Double glazed window to rear with obscured glass insert, vinyl flooring, bath with mixer tap, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled splashback
Bedroom/study 8' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet
Fitted carpet, storage cupboard
Master Bedroom 18' 2" max x 15' 2" max ( 5.54m max x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, access to loft with pull down ladder, partially boarded, walk in wardrobe
Four Piece Bathroom
Walk in shower with screen, wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer tap, vinyl flooring, tiled splashback
Bedroom Six 12' 8" x 11' 2" plus recess ( 3.86m x 3.40m plus recess )
Double glazed sky light, fitted carpet, walk in wardrobe
The front of the property benefits from a double garage with water supply and electric roller doors, in addition to a block paved driveway for ample off road parking. Side access to the south facing rear enclosed garden laid with decking and lawn area, electric canopy for shaded seating, outdoor electric sockets and hot tub area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Waterton Close, Waterton, Bridgend
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bridgend Station1.6 miles
- Wildmill Station2.3 miles
- Pencoed Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
Bridgend is showing rapid growth with New build sites in many areas due to in part to its great access for public transport and the M4 which makes both Cardiff and Swansea easily accessible. We are proud to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BND304805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.