Danube Street, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Highly sought after central location
- Close to a wide range of amenities
- Easy access to a number of schools
- Many fine period features
- Set over 4 floors
- 4 bedrooms and 2 elegant reception rooms
- 3 bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Terraced west facing garden
- Two dry-lined under pavement cellars
- EPC Rating = E
Delightful unfurnished four bedroom Georgian townhouse in a highly sought after location.
Danube Street is a fine example of a Georgian terraced townhouse offering charming and flexible family accommodation on four principal floors. Many of the original period features have been retained which includes working shutters, while the house has been upgraded for modern day requirements. At ground floor level a welcoming stone flagged entrance hall leads to the sitting room with marble mantelpiece and two windows overlooking Danube Street. Unusually, this room is open to the family room behind, making this a particularly spacious living and reception space, enjoying both east and west aspects and plenty of light. You have a WC off the corridor which leads to the rear door opening directly to your private garden.
An elegant stone stair crowned by a delightful cupola rises to the first floor off which lies the impressive drawing room with marble mantelpiece, three full height windows and a balcony overlooking Danube Street. This room is currently used as the principal bedroom and has a dressing room off. There is a further spacious bedroom on this floor with an en suite shower room, as well as a further shower room. A further stair rises to the second floor where there are two charming bedrooms and a further family bathroom.
At lower ground floor level there is a generous and beautifully appointed dining kitchen with flagstone floors and direct access from the front basement area to this level. There is a stone flagged courtyard to the front with two dry-lined under pavement cellars.
To the rear there is a charming terraced west facing walled garden, with mature planting.
Council Tax: Band H
EPC rating: Band E
Landlord registration: Pending
Scottish Letting Agent Registration: LARN1902057
Square Footage: 2,684 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Danube Street, Stockbridge, Edinburgh, EH4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.8 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station0.9 miles
- Slateford Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EDL210008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.