The Chocolate Factory, 78 Co-Operation Road, Greenbank, Bristol, BS5
- 3 bedroom family home in the popular neighbourhood of Greenbank
- Open plan ground floor accommodation
- French doors opening onto south-facing gardens with secure rear pedestrian access
- German engineered kitchens by Stolz with integrated appliances
- Tiles by Porcelanosa
- Bathrooms by local manufacturers Vado and Roper Rhodes
- Ready for Occupation 2021
- Awaiting EPC
- Some images used are computer generated and for illustrative purposes only
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CJ Hole
Featuring an open plan living space and south-facing rear garden, this well-designed three bedroom terraced home offers the best of modern living, finished to a high specification throughout.
This Property -
This charming three bedroom family home is one of just seven to be released in the first phase of The Chocolate Factory, an exciting redevelopment of the former Elizabeth Shaw Factory that made confectionary on the site for over 100 years. The property fronts onto Co-Operation Road in the heart of Greenbank.
Ideal for those looking for their first purchase or a family home, this three bedroom house is designed for modern living. The ground floor features an open plan arrangement with a fully integrated German engineered kitchen with ‘vintage oak’ flooring throughout and a cloakroom with two piece suite. French doors open onto the southerly-facing garden with secure rear pedestrian access, perfect for the keen cyclist!
The light and bright first floor accommodates two doubles and a single bedroom along with the family bathroom; complete with white gloss vanity unit, WC with concealed flush and bath with shower over, tiles by Porcelanosa and inset mirror.
The Development -
Once completed, The Chocolate Factory will feature 140 new homes – with 44 three and four bedroom houses, and, 96 one and two bedroom apartments – work, office and retail spaces, and, a community hub. The central landscaped square will provide a focal public outdoor area to relax and come together with the café and bar providing a space to meet.
Development Information -
- Major regeneration of former the Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate Factory in Greenbank, BS5
- 3 and 4 bedroom houses, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, workspace and offices, community hub and public open square
- Direct access to the Bristol and Bath Railway Path, part of the National Cycling Network providing excellent links to Bristol City Centre and Temple Meads Train Station
- Popular residential neighbourhood
- Outstanding Primary School
- BS5 listed as property hotspot in 2020
* Some images used are computer generated and photos are of the show house on site, both are for illustrative purposes only.
Several new access points will be created taking you directly onto the Bristol and Bath Railway Path, a green corridor open only to pedestrians and cyclists that takes you straight into the city centre or into Bath.
Greenbank in BS5 is a popular area of East Bristol. Recently named as a property hotspot, the area is well-known for its streets of traditional terraced houses and its community spirit. The sought-after Whitehall Primary School, rated Outstanding by Ofsted since 2013, is less than 400 metres away.
With many green spaces close by, Greenbank is home to a stunning Victorian Garden cemetery dating back to 1871, it is a well-loved green space used as a recreational park for picnics, yoga or a gentle walk. Several children’s play areas are located along the Railway Path and the ever-popular St George’s Park is less than 10 minutes walk away, with its ornamental lake, café, children’s area, tennis courts, ping pong tables, basketball park, and, skate and bike parks.
At the other side of the park, you exit onto Church Road which has become increasingly popular in recent years with a flurry of local independent businesses from top cuisine at The Lock Up, tasty pizzas to late night DJ’s at The Red Church. Poco Deli and Southville Deli complement The Bristol Loaf on the food side and for a decent pint head to The Fire Engine, The Dark Horse or The Old Stillage, which is a little further down towards the city centre.
Under half a mile away from The Chocolate Factory, or just over 10 minutes walk, is St. Marks Road, named as the Best High Street in Britain 2019. Operating from the street since the 1960’s, Bristol Sweet Mart is at the heart of this much loved local high street busting with independent businesses serving the community.
Local Information -
- Two local train stations within one mile, just two stops from Bristol Temple Meads
- Direct access to the pedestrian and cycle route, the Bristol and Bath Railway Path
- Once completed The Chocolate Factory will feature workspace, a café/bar, community space as well as new homes and a public open space
- Whitehall Primary School and The Limes Nursery within 400 meters
- Close to both St. Marks Road and Church Road for shopping and independent eateries
- Greenbank Cemetery on the doorstep
- St. George’s Park and Eastville Park are both located close by
The Chocolate Factory, 78 Co-Operation Road, Greenbank, Bristol, BS5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station0.5 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station0.7 miles
- Montpelier Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CNH210010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.