Gauntlet Road, Coopers Edge, Brockworth
- Top FloorApartment
- One Bedroom
- 17' 4'' X 11' 8'' Lounge/Dining Room
- Twin Aspect Views
- Bathroom(with window)
- Loft Storage Space
- Allocated Parking Space
- Communal Bike Store
- On No.8 Bus Route
- Within 1.5 Miles of M5 Junction 11A
Intercom entry. Entrance from front, and rear parking area.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, doors to all rooms, storage cupboard, radiator.
17' 6'' x 11' 8'' (5.33m x 3.55m)
Twin UPVC double glazed windows to front, plus kitchen area window to rear, double radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of base level storage units with rolled edge work surface over, inset stainless steel sink plus drainer tiled splash backs, inset gas hob, fitted washing machine, electric oven and fridge/freezer, range of wall mounted storage units with under lighting, wall mounted boiler, extractor, laminate flooring.
13' 10'' x 9' 5'' (4.21m x 2.87m)
13'10'' is max measurement.Twin UPVC double glazed windows to front, fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, bath with side panel, WC, washbasin with cabinet underneath, radiator, laminate flooring, partially tiled walls.
Intercom access to front and rear, single parking space and communal bike store. Number 8 Bus stop situated to front.
Lease: 125 Years (from 2008)
Maintenance Charge: Approximately £65.00 PCM
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Gauntlet Road, Coopers Edge, Brockworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station2.9 miles
- Cheltenham Spa Station5.1 miles
About the agent
Brix & Mortimer, Cheltenham
Office Suite, Hangar SE50, Skypark, Gloucestershire Airport, Cheltenham, GL51 6SR
Brix & Mortimer are residential sales specialists for Cheltenham and its surrounding villages.
We are uniquely skilled to promote and present your property to the widest audience and in the best possible light. Our innovative service includes FREE professional photography and on line film tours which maximise exposure and attract better quality buyers quicker. Every viewing is accompanied by an experienced negotiator and each offer for your property fanatically qualified before being pu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10892787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brix & Mortimer, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.