Pheasant Close, Tring
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GENEROUS GARDEN WITH PATIO & SHED
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH WHITE GOODS
- REFURBISHED BATHROOM COMPLETE WITH SHOWER
- EPC RATING - D
Michael Anthony are extremely pleased to offer this impressive one bedroom property to the market tucked away in a quiet location but within walking distance to local amenities.
The property as been refurbished including new flooring, freshly decorated throughout, newly fitted kitchen including fridge/freezer, new oven and hob, washing machine and access to a generous rear garden with patio seating area.
Upstairs comprises of a refurbished bathroom complete with shower and a double bedroom.
MUST BE SEEN. Available on an unfurnished basis.
Pheasant Close, Tring
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tring Station1.6 miles
- Cheddington Station3.7 miles
- Wendover Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Michael Anthony are a leading independent Estate Agent with seven offices located throughout Beds, Bucks & Herts.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8230609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Anthony, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.