Gleneagle Mews, Streatham, SW16
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Gleneagle Mews SW16
- Three Double Bedrooms
- One Single/Study
- Newly Refurbished
- Modern Bathroom and separate Cloakroom/ WC
- Separate Kitchen/Reception Room
- Fully Furnished
- Ideal For Sharers
- Close To Local Amenities
- Available 27th April 2021
The apartment boasts a huge living area, juiliette balcony, fully equipped kitchen, separate WC and a large decked roof terrace on the 1st floor. Below on the ground floor are 3 large double rooms, a large bathroom, and separate study/room.The property is a short walk away from Streatham Station which takes you to London Bridge and Victoria. There is also a great range of shops, bars and restaurants all walking distance to the house. Perfect property for young professional sharers coming to London. It must be seen to avoid disappointment call now on .
Gleneagle Mews, Streatham, SW16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Station0.1 miles
- Streatham Common Station0.6 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We are an independent property specialist offering a personal, flexible and trustworthy service across southwest London. With a wealth of experience and local property knowledge, at Absolute Living we are focused on delivering an outcome that is in the interest of our clients.
With the majority of our clients coming from recommendations, our customer service is second to none. We achieve this with low staff turnover; every time you call you will be dealing with the same agent who is on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19724285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Living, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.