East Lawn Drive, Doveridge, Ashbourne
- Village Location. Detached House
- Three Bedrooms En Suite to Master
- Lounge. Kitchen/Diner
- Guest Cloakroom. Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage. Driveway. Gardens
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED of this delightful modern detached family home overlooking the village green with accommodation comprising: lounge, kitchen diner, guest cloakroom and to the first floor three bedrooms with en suite to the main bedroom and family bathroom. Garage, driveway and gardens.
Overlooking the VILLAGE GREEN is this delightful DETACHED family home built circa 2018. The village of Doveridge offers a first school, village shop/post office, pub/restaurant and village hall. There is easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links and also to the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. The market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne are also within an easy commute. the property in brief comprises: lounge, kitchen diner, guest cloakroom and to the first floor three bedrooms with en suite to the main bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is a detached single garage, the driveway provides off road parking and gardens front and rear. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended.
Access to the property is gained via:
With stairs to the first floor accommodation; Amtico flooring; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Having wash hand basin; WC; central heating radiator; ceiling down lighting.
Lounge: 14' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.34m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation; French Doors leading out to the rear garden; central heating radiator.
Kitchen / Diner: 18' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 5.61m max x 3.94m max )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood; tall larder unit; integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer; a range of matching eye level units; central heating boiler; understairs cupboard; Amtico flooring.
Stairs From The Hall:
First Floor Landing:
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; walk-in cupboard; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 14' max x 11' 6" ( 4.27m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Enclosed shower cubicle; wash hand basin; WC; complementary tiling; double glazed window; Amtico flooring.
Bedroom Two: 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 8' x 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.29m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevations; central heating radiator.
Bath with mixer taps and shower; WC; wash hand basin, heated towel rail; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the side elevation.
With up and over door; power and lighting.
To the front is a small planted area with shrubs and there is a double width driveway. The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area with wall boundary and gated access leading to the garage.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
East Lawn Drive, Doveridge, Ashbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uttoxeter Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Uttoxeter Bagshaws Residential office…
Established in 1988, Bagshaws Residential has been serving the Midlands for 30 years so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Bagshaws Residential as your estate agent…
>> Your local Bagshaws Residential team in Uttoxeter
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR107760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.