Gladstone Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- LET BY SHEPHERDS
- Two Bed Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Available Late May 2021
Porch - 5'7 x 3'11 (1.70m x 1.19m) -
Living Room - 12'6 x 10'1 max (3.81m x 3.07m max) -
Dining Room - 14'11 x 10'11 max (4.55m x 3.33m max) -
Storage Cupboard -
Kitchen - 14'2 x 7'6 (4.32m x 2.29m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 15'1 x 10'1 max (4.60m x 3.07m max) -
Bedroom Two - 10'11 x 9'9 max (3.33m x 2.97m max) -
Bathroom - 6'11 x 5'7 (2.11m x 1.70m) -
Off Street Parking -
Large Rear Garden -
Deposit And Permitted Charges - DEPOSIT & PERMITTED CHARGES INFORMATION
Pre - Tenancy Holding Deposit = to 1 Weeks Rent
Other Tenant Costs
= to 5 Weeks Rent (if under 50,000 per annum)
= to 6 weeks Rent (50,001+ per annum)
Changes to Tenancy term, person/s names/ additions or any other amendment
£50.00 inc vat per change
Early Termination/ Early Surrender of Contract
Price on application
*additional inventory cost could apply (to be advised)
Late Payment of Rent/Arrears
Charged at 3% above Bank of England BASE RATE * terms apply regarding when charged
Key/ Fob/ Alarm Control Replacements
Cost of item + any additional agent / third party reasonable costs - charged at £15.00 inc vat per hour, if applicable
Prices are subject to change.
Important Information - If you are interested in this property Please only enquire if you can fulfil the following reference and affordability criteria as set out by OUR referencing company.
- Collective Gross Income of 30 x the monthly rent quoted, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective household's total income needs to be in excess of £30,000 per annum. This can be £15,000 each if there are 2 x people applying.
- NO CCJs (County Court Judgements), IVAs (Individual Voluntary Arrangements) or any history of bad or adverse credit
- A positive Landlord and or current or prior letting agency reference (if applicable)
You may be asked to provide a *guarantor that will also need to be processed by our referencing company.
*A guarantor's income needs to be 3 x the annual rent, ie, if the rent is £1000 per calendar month then the prospective guarantors' total income should be in excess of £36,000 per annum.
Please seek further advice if you are 'self-employed', sole trader or director of a company.
We state this as our landlords require rent guarantee and legal protection that can only be offered if prospective tenants have passed referencing.
We would suggest that you check your own credit score with one of the main credit reporting companies.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Gladstone Road, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rye House Station0.4 miles
- Broxbourne Station1.3 miles
- St. Margarets (Herts) Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Shepherds Estate Agents is the leading Independent agent in the area. Between our two offices we cover a large area from Stanstead Abbots to the Greater London Region, including: Broxbourne, Hoddesdon, Cheshunt, Nazeing, Waltham Cross, Great Amwell and Goffs Oak.
Our offices are located in prominent positions along the High Street in both Hoddesdon & Cheshunt. Shepherds have been running since 1993 and whilst the way we value customer service has remained the same, we have grown and so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30574436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shepherds Estate Agents, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.