Midland Road, Bath
- Entrance hall
- Open-plan kitchen/Reception room
- Two Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Underground parking
- Bike storage
- EPC rating C
The principal and second bedroom are accessed from the entrance hall, both having a range of fitted mirror-fronted wardrobes and glazed doors onto the balcony. An impressive en suite bathroom to the main bedroom features Porcelanosa ceramic wall and floor tiles, a large shower cubicle, as well as a bath and is fitted with a chrome heated towel rail. A further bathroom is similarly presented with modern fittings.
With the balcony running the length of the accommodation, there is ample opportunity to enjoy the outside and the exceptional vistas on offer. The apartment is accessed via a lift (or stairs) and parking is provided in an underground car park. The well-maintained gardens have been designed with pathways and enclosed paved spaces for outdoor relaxation and informal dining, with gravel planted beds and architectural structures giving a contemporary feel to this area for communal enjoyment.
Situated on the western fringe of the city, beside the River Avon, access to a plethora of amenities is just a short-distance away, not least the Bristol and Bath Railway Path, a 15-mile off-road cycleway (also open to walkers), which is part of the National Cycle Network. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, Bath is famed for its Georgian architecture and Roman heritage and enjoys a wealth of cultural, business, and recreational facilities. A wonderful array of chain and independent shopping facilities can be found, as well as several fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars. A multi-arts festival is held in Bath, where museums and galleries can also be enjoyed, along with many parks and gardens, including Royal Victoria Park, which extends to 57 acres. For sports enthusiasts, there are excellent facilities at Bath Rugby and Cricket Clubs.
Midland Road, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.4 miles
- Bath Spa Station0.9 miles
- Freshford Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT210001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.