West Coates, Edinburgh, EH12
- FIXED PRICE.
- Enhanced height living area with elegant glass fa?ade, and dual aspects
- Secure private underground parking with access to EV charging provision?
- Ground floor apartment with large private rear garden
- An additional south facing front terrace boasting stunning views to the iconic Playfair building
- In the East Wing - the highly popular final phase of CALA's multi-award winning The Crescent development. Overall size; 1,507 sq.ft.
- High specification including underfloor heating throughout and Gaggenau appliances
- Set within the 18 acres of private, established grounds of the Donaldson's estate.
- Incredibly spacious interiors, with designated home working/study area
- Backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
A generously proportioned lounge almost doubles in size when both front and back glass doors slide back to reveal exclusive private patios and garden.? State of the art kitchen, with central island and cutting edge appliances, ensure that even family mealtimes enjoy a stylish sophistication.?
Day-to-day living has been thought through to the very finest detail with study, utility room, pantry and storage cupboards maintaining a level of order within this highly flexible space.
Overall size; 1,507 sq.ft
When you buy new with CALA, you can enjoy a whole host of benefits, including the peace of mind of a 10 year NHBC warranty plus a highly specified home with new appliances, and no renovations or immediate redecorations to tackle.?
- A selection of innovative and exquisite apartments
- Set within Edinburghs celebrated UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Comprises a select of just 84 residences
- High specification with soaring glass windows and dynamic interior space
West Coates, Edinburgh, EH12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haymarket Station0.4 miles
- Slateford Station1.5 miles
- Edinburgh Waverley Station1.5 miles
About the development
The Crescent at Donaldson's, Edinburgh
- A selection of innovative and exquisite apartments, duplexes, garden apartments and penthouses
- Panoramic city views to the front with private gardens and peaceful secluded treeline to the rear
- Set in the private grounds of the historic 18 acre Donaldson's estate in Edinburgh
- All apartments include; lift access, private underground parking with EV charging provision, an exceptional specification including underfloor heating plus a 10 year NHBC warranty
- Located minutes from Haymarket tram and train station. Excellent connections on foot, cycle, public transport and road.
- International business hub, with easy access to Edinburgh Airport
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 161944_2_41_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.