Hammersmith Grove, London, W6
- Beautiful, architecturally lead split level duplex apartment
- Sought after location in the heart of Brackenbury Village
- Walk in wardrobe leading to ensuite with free standing bath
- Brand new lease on completion
- Full height black American walnut doors
- 1.2m Bio Ethanol fireplace
- Music speakers in master bedroom and living room
GUIDE PRICE OF £850,000-1,100,000. Inspired by the past and designed for the future, this duplex on Hammersmith Grove’s tree lined boulevard, has just been completely reimagined and renovated to offer a brand new luxurious, beautiful two bedroom split level penthouse apartment. Set within a period conversion and including an outdoor terrace and a balcony. The duplex’s architecturally lead interiors include elegant and timeless bespoke and luscious full height floor to ceiling black American walnut doors, newly fitted kitchen with room to dine in the new top floor living room, a 1.2m long bio-ethanol fireplace, bespoke mood lighting, hand crafted walk in wardrobe, lavish en-suite bathroom, separate shower room and a combination of minimalist glass balustrades and contemporary wrought iron balustrades to sympathetically mark the outdoor spaces on every floor.
Affording an excellent location overlooking the heart of Brackenbury Village’s local amenities, the property situates in one of the most sought-after locations in West London. Not only is it a short walk from transport links, including Shepherds Bush Station, Goldhawk Road Station and Hammersmith tube and over ground station, it also captures the very best of village city life with local boutiques on its doorstep and Westfield Shopping Centre only a short stroll away.
Hammersmith Grove, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Goldhawk Road Station0.2 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Cow & Co are the new estate agency model which has taken the best of traditional high street agents (the service) and the best of online agents (the fee) and created a real alternative for sellers and landlords alike. The Cow & Co hub, in the heart of Chiswick, comprises a team of seasoned professionals with over 25 years experience successfully operating in the London property market. Open 8am-10pm, 7 days a week, please pop in for a chat or give us a call anytime!
Visit out website to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14646734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cow & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.