Pear Tree Close, Mere Brow, Preston
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Cul-de-Sac of Only Five Properties
- NEW BUILD - Only One of this Style
- Master Bedroom with Balcony & Open Views to Rear
- Formal Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Family Bathroom & Two En Suites
- Driveway, Detached Garage & Private South Facing Garden to the Rear
- UPVC Double Glazing, GCH & EPC Rating to Follow
Tucked away off The Gravel, in the heart of Mere Brow village, lies this small new build cul-de-sac of just 5 detached houses. This listing is for plot 4, which is sat at the end of the road and benefits from a superb rear outlook over The Leisure Lakes which is enjoyed both from the garden, as well as from a balcony in the master bedroom, making the most of a real wow factor vista. The property is built to a high specification, with just some of the highlights including: all flooring / carpets includes, integrated kitchen appliances, lawned rear garden, oak and glass staircase and chrome light switches, to name only a few. Viewings are by appointment only, so call Smart Move on and book to see this executive home first-hand.
The internal layout of the property in brief includes: Entrance hall with staircase to the first floor, lounge, dining room, open plan family dining kitchen, utility room, ground floor WC, first floor landing, master bedroom with balcony looking out to the rear of the property and an en suite shower room off, bedroom two also with en suite, two further bedrooms, as well as the first floor family bathroom. Outside there is off road parking on the driveway, as well as within the detached garage and there is also a private garden to the rear.
About the Local Area
Mere Brow is a small village in Lancashire, England, situated between Tarleton and Banks, just off the A565 road. It is 6 miles (9 km) east of Southport and 10 miles (15 km) south west of Preston. It is administered by the West Lancashire Borough Council and the Tarleton parish council. It is in the West Lancashire parliamentary constituency. Mere Brow is the second largest village in the parish of Tarleton, the largest being Tarleton and the smallest being Holmes and Sollom. Within the village is a primary school, pub, local shop and the Leisure Lakes complex with such recreational activities as: Southport Golf Academy, equestrian facilities and jet skiing, making Mere Brow a great place to live.
NB: Please note we advise that under The Estate Agents Act 1979 that there is a connected person involved in this transaction.
About the Builder
With roots long established in Tarleton and Hesketh Bank villages, Bella Homes NW Ltd. are perhaps the areas only independently owned and operated professional new homes builders. Specialising in select developments of individual builds, Bella Homes are known for high quality family homes of distinction, with each property crafted to a high specification and sure to evoke envy amongst those lucky enough to have experienced first-hand one of their amazing properties.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Pear Tree Close, Mere Brow, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croston Station4.4 miles
- Rufford Station3.6 miles
- Moss Side Station7.6 miles
About the agent
With over 2 decades of local estate agency experience, we at Smart Move pride ourselves on establishing and understanding our clients' requirements. We combine the traditional values of honesty, trustworthiness and unmatched customer service with a dynamic, progressive and flexible approach to modern day market conditions, and are able to provide an unrivalled service when it comes to selling your home. Smart Move have also been awarded GOLD for the PR4 / Preston area for sales in 2019 and al
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10252582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Move, Tarleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.