Station Road, Market Bosworth
- A delightful period cottage
- Believed to date back to the late 18th-Century
- Deceptively large south-facing rear gardens
- Located in the historic heart of Market Bosworth
- Accommodation packed full of character
- Two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Beautiful countryside walks on your doorstep
- Grade-II Listed
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Alexanders
General Description - Alexanders of Market Bosworth are favoured with instruction to market a Grade-II Listed period cottage with deceptively large and delightful south-facing gardens situated on Station Road in the historic centre of this charming market town.
Market Bosworth is beautifully quaint town nestled in Leicestershire countryside. There is a selection of independent shops and a tempting array of pubs and restaurants in the neighbouring villages making for a pleasant rural community. The market is held every Wednesday and a popular farmers' market every month. The area also has an excellent reputation for its schooling.
The property is believed to date back to the late 18th-Century and is packed full of character with nooks and crannies and exposed beams. The accommodation is set over two floors and comprises: sitting room with log burner, and a good sized kitchen/diner with a door giving access to the rear gardens. Upstairs a landing with space for a study area leads to two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Outside, the lovely rear gardens enjoy a south-facing aspect and are laid mainly to lawn with a seating terrace directly to the rear of the property. There is also a gate to the rear of garden with access to Warwick Lane with plentiful on-street parking.
Viewing strictly by appointment only via sole selling agent Alexanders of Market Bosworth .
Entrance Hall - 2.59m x 2.11m (8'6 x 6'11) -
Sitting Room - 4.55m x 3.71m (14'11 x 12'2) -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.98m x 2.59m (16'4 x 8'6) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 5.51m x 2.62m (18'1 x 8'7) -
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.62m (9'4 x 8'7) -
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.65m (6'11 x 5'5) -
Landing/Study Area -
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: ). Council Tax Band C.
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
BrochuresStation Road, Market Bosworth
Station Road, Market Bosworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinckley Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Alexanders is a family run, independent estate agent providing exemplary service across the East Midlands. We operate from our offices in Market Bosworth, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Loughborough and Shepshed, and we are passionate about our specialism in residential sales, bespoke land acquisition and fully managed lettings services. Our enthusiastic and professional team are the core of our service. We invest in only the best training by the most successful and proven operators in the industry and w
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30575491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.