Barnard Gardens, Market Harborough
- Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Well Presented with a Modern Finish
- Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Bright Conservatory Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Sizeable Driveway with Separate Single Garage
ENTRANCE HALL 14' 07" x 5' 08" (4.44m x 1.73m) A UPVC door on entrance, wooden flooring, stairs rising to the first floor with a wooden balustrade, an under-stairs storage recess, a UPVC window to the side and a radiator.
KITCHEN 15' 03" x 7' 08" (4.65m x 2.34m) A modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a breakfast bar, a one and a half bowl single drainer matte black sink, tiled splashbacks, a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden, a Lamona four ring gas hob with overhead filter hood, an integrated Indesit oven and grill, space and power/plumbing for two automatic appliances, a radiator and a UPVC door leading on to the rear garden.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 20' 01" x 11' 10" (6.12m x 3.61m) An open plan living space with the lounge to one end and dining area to the other. There is a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation, tiled flooring, a television point, a mid-level picture rail, two radiators and a gas fireplace in situ.
The dining area has UPVC sliding doors leading on to the conservatory, a television point and an internet and telephone point.
CONSERVATORY 13' 07" x 11' 05" (4.14m x 3.48m) A bright and warm conservatory of a quarter brick constriction with UPVC window to all exterior elevations. There are double UPVC doors leading out onto the rear patio seating area, two radiators, a ceiling fan and tiled flooring.
STUDY 11' 03" x 7' 08" (3.43m x 2.34m) With a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation, a radiator and an internet and telephone point.
WC 7' 07" x 2' 11" (2.31m x 0.89m) A frosted UPVC window, a low level WC, a vanity sink with cupboard unit under, tiled splashbacks and a radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING With stairs from the ground floor, access to an airing cupboard housing the boiler and a hatch to the loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 00" x 11' 05" (3.66m x 3.48m) The master bedroom has a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation, a television point, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 06" x 10' 00" (3.51m x 3.05m) A further double bedroom with a UPVC window overlooking the front elevation, wood effect flooring, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 04" x 7' 10" (2.54m x 2.39m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BEDROOM FOUR 8' 00" x 7' 05" (2.44m x 2.26m) With a UPVC window overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 03" x 5' 04" (2.21m x 1.63m) With full ceramic tiling to the walls, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin, a heated chrome towel rail, a shower enclosure with wall mounted shower and shower attachment, a panelled "spa" bath with jet system, a frosted UPVC window and tiled flooring.
GARAGE 14' 11" x 7' 10" (4.55m x 2.39m) Detached from the house, the garage has power and lighting with an up and over door.
OUTSIDE The property sits on a very generous plot. To the front, there is a sizeable and mature front garden with an array of plants and trees. The driveway has two access points and can fit up to five vehicles. There is gated access to the lean to at the side of the property.
The rear garden is South/East facing and is mostly laid to lawn with a patio seating area, gated access to the front of the property, a raised decking area, raised beds, a greenhouse and a timber shed, an outside tap and a beautiful mature Magnolia tree in full bloom.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Barnard Gardens, Market Harborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Market Harborough Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Nobody is better placed to sell your property!
• Leading Independent Estate Agent
• Superb Town Centre Location
• Open Seven Days A Week
• Established For Over 20 Years
• Competitive Selling Costs
• Recognised Market Leaders
• Dynamic, Motivated Sales Team
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Exciting, Modern Marketing Approach
• Free Valuations – No Sale, No Charge
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100976002952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Estates, Market Harborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.