Footscray Road, New Eltham
- Period house
- Bare brick exterior
- 2 receptions
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- In the heart of New Eltham Village
- Great shops on the door step
- New Eltham mainline station moments away
- Excellent condition
- Rear garden
The house is presented in EXCELLENT CONDITION and has GAS CENTRAL HEATING with DOUBLE GLAZING complimented by LIGHT NEUTRAL DECOR.
The property also has a REAR GARDEN.
11' 8'' x 9' 6'' (3.56m x 2.90m)
Double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring
11' 8'' x 9' 9'' (3.55m x 2.97m)
Double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator
16' 8'' x 5' 10'' (5.08m x 1.78m)
3 double glazed windows, fitted wall and base units with laminated work surface, built in oven and gas hob, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator
Lean to Conservatory
22' 11'' x 5' 0'' (6.99m x 1.52m)
Useful covered area, great for drying clothes, door to garden
Ground Floor Shower Room
Frosted double glazed window, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, combi boiler within a cupboard, radiator
Stairs to first floor
11' 7'' x 9' 10'' (3.53m x 3.00m)
Double glazed window, radiator, carpet
Frosted double glazed window, panelled bath with mixer taps, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls and floor
11' 7'' x 9' 3'' (3.53m x 2.82m)
2 double glazed windows, radiator, carpet
40' 0'' x 13' 7'' (12.19m x 4.14m)
Patio area and laid to lawn
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Footscray Road, New Eltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.2 miles
- Mottingham Station0.9 miles
- Eltham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
The good name of Chattertons has been established since 1893 and we are extremely proud of our roots and love to talk about our history, we have a small selection of historical pieces from our more recent past, dispayed at our New Eltham office.
The business was acquired by Michael Healey (FNAEA) in 1981 and his vision to offer great service from a company that could be trusted is as strong today as the day he set out to continue the story of Chattertons.
These days the business o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10857983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chattertons, New Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.