Southwood Road, New Eltham, London, SE9
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Units
- White Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Communal Garden
- Residents Parking
- Convenient Location
- Chain Free
Offered to the market chain free is this one bedroom first floor conversion flat moments from New Eltham station. Convenient for local shops and bus routes. Ideal for first time buyers or investors.
*OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/RECEPTION ROOM* *MODERN FITTED KITCHEN UNITS* *WHITE THREE PIECE BATHROOM SUITE* *DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING* *COMMUNAL GARDEN* *RESIDENTS PARKING* *CONVENIENT LOCATION* *CHAIN FREE*
Original Lease: 125 Years From 2006 (Extended in 2020)
Unexpired Lease: 201 years Remaining
Current Ground Rent: Peppercorn (maybe subject to upward reviews)
Next Ground Rent Review Date: TBC
Service Charge: £180 Per Annum
Entry phone system.
Entry phone system and wood style laminate flooring.
13' 10" x 13' 4" (4.22m x 4.06m)
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Integrated washing machien, oven, gas hob and filter hood. Wood style laminate flooring and part tiled walls. Double glazed windows to front.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with storage cupboard under and panelled bath with glass shower screen. Vinyl flooring and part tiled walls.
13' 9" x 8' 4" (4.19m x 2.54m)
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear and carpet as fitted.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio. Shingle area to rear.
Residents parking on a first come first served basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Southwood Road, New Eltham, London, SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Eltham Station0.3 miles
- Mottingham Station0.8 miles
- Eltham Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
We understand that what you really need today is advice - from a friendly person who genuinely wants to help you move. So
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ELT200217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.