Barrowcroft Close, Standish
- "What we love...."
- Executive Detached Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- Circa 2044 sq ft
- Wrap Around Private Gardens
- Stunning Bespoke Garden Room
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Tracy Phillips Estates
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Barrowcroft Close, Standish
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station2.4 miles
- Gathurst Station2.9 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station2.9 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10527356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.