Slade Close, Lordswood, Chatham, ME5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Large Three Bedroom House
- Epc Grade D
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Downstairs W/C
- Popular Location For Schools And Shops
- Available May 2021
- Online Viewing Available
*ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE* Large three bedroom house available May 2021! If space is what you need, then call us to view. The house is spacious throughout and offers a large kitchen/diner, light lounge and W/C downstairs. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and modern family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens and parking behind your fence to the rear. CALL NOW ON SO YOU DON'T MISS OUT!
The property is located within access of four schools, St. Benedict's Primary School, Spinners Acre Junior School, Swingate School and Lordswood Primary School. Lordswood leisure centre can be found close by as well as the Lords wood Fellowship Church.
LARGE THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME!!! Our view is a must view of this really lovely and spacious family home set close to local shops and schools.
Entrance Porch 5' 1" x 2' 1" (1.54m x .64m )
Lounge 13' 1" x 10' 0" (3.98m x 3.05m )
Cloakroom / WC 3' 1" x 5' 2" (.94m x 1.56m )
Kitchen / Diner
Master Bedroom 10' 0" x 16' 0" (3.06m x 4.88m )
Bedroom 2 11' 0" x 9' 1" (3.36m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 6' 0" (3.1m x 1.83m )
Family Bathroom 5' 0" x 5' 2" (1.53m x 1.56m )
BrochuresFull Property Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Slade Close, Lordswood, Chatham, ME5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station3.2 miles
- Gillingham Station3.6 miles
- Snodland Station3.8 miles
About the agent
At Your Move we pride ourselves on giving first class service to our customers with a commitment to listening to individual needs. Our teams of experienced and professional letting agents are here to understand what your requirements are as a landlord and provide you with a great property management service.
With thousands of rental properties nationwide, Your Move makes it a priority to looking after tenants. With advanced property search, protection, communication and accessibility we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 279528409281_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move, Walderslade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.