One Tower Bridge, London Bridge, SE1
- 3 bedroom apartment
- 9th floor with lift access
- Sleek open plan living space
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- 2 Ensuite showers and 1 bathroom
- 2 Terraces
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Sought after London Bridge location
- No onward chain
This fantastic apartment is located on the 9th floor of this famous development and extends to approximately 103.50 sq. m (1114 sq. ft.)
The apartment compromises a large entrance hall way leading to the open plan living & dining room adjacent to the sophisticated fully integrated high specification kitchen. Miele appliances are supplied throughout with dishwasher, washer dryer, induction hobs and oven, in addition to a rarely found coffee machine and wine cooler.
The large exquisitely designed guest/family bathroom is complimented with a 3-Piece suite and rain shower.
The double bedrooms feature an ample amount of wardrobe space in each and two are complimented with en-suite shower rooms finished to an excellent specification. The large balcony provides a great space to relax.
All rooms benefit from a seamless audio system featuring "AirPlay", state of the art lighting and comfort cooling system with individualised climate control and electronic blinds for maximum ease of use.
Tudor House has a dedicated 24-hour concierge and security managed by Harrods Estates, providing an exemplary level of service. There is a stunning private spa facility with a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; a beautifully designed pool where residents can relax and unwind; an impressive, fully equipped gymnasium and a fitness room to enjoy yoga or a session with a private trainer.
One Tower Bridge sits on the South Bank of the River Thames, in one of the most privileged positions in London, nestled between three of the city's most important icons: Tower Bridge, the River Thames and the Tower of London.
London Bridge Station (0.4 miles) is just five minutes' walk away which is serviced by the London Underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) and National Rail. The nearest DLR station is Tower Gateway (0.6 miles), a ten-minute walk away, giving swift access to Canary Wharf and City Airport.
Please note that all distances are approximate
CBRE Limited on its behalf and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance to intending Purchasers or Lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
2.Whilst CBRE Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information in these particulars is materially correct, some of the information is derived from third parties and has not been verified by us. Any intending Purchasers, Lessees or Third Parties should not rely on this information as a statement or representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by their own inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys or otherwise as to the accuracy and completeness.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law CBRE Limited accepts no liability or responsibility for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of profits resulting from direct or indirect actions based upon the content of these particulars. No person in the employment of CBRE Limited has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all purchase prices and rents are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted exclusive of VAT. Lease details and service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
One Tower Bridge, London Bridge, SE1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Bridge Station0.4 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.4 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
CBRE Residential has been a leading consultancy and sales advisor in East London for 40 years and has contributed to the areas transformation to where it is today. With significant experience in selling and letting a wide range of residential properties, our team has extensive local knowledge and unrivalled expertise which enable them to navigate you through the entire process of buying or selling your home.
As the world's largest property consultancy, we have access to a global databas
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL190104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.