Oaklands Road, Bromley
- Let type:
- Long term
- New carpets & redecorated
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Close to Bromley North & Ravensbourne stations
- EPC rating B
Oaklands Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravensbourne Station0.6 miles
- Shortlands Station0.7 miles
- Bromley North Station0.7 miles
About the agent
jdm Lettings is an independent, family-run business which has been providing lettings services across the Bromley Borough and South East for over 15 years. Our Petts Wood office is situated in a prominent position in Petts Wood East, next door to Petts Wood mainline station. Our dedicated, specialist Lettings Departments comprise experienced property professionals, who together boast nearly 300 years’ industry experience. Our aim is to guide you through the process of letting and managing you
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801042041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Petts Wood - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.