St Augustines Rd, Cheadle Heath, Cheshire
1,163 sq. ft.
(108 sq. m.)
- DUPLEX APARTMENT
- 1162 SQFT
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- STUNNING GATED CHURCH CONVERSION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN
The exclusive gated development of nine luxury, two bedroom apartments is the former St Augustine's Church which has been fully renovated whilst maintaining many of the original features including stunning stained glass windows. The site itself extends to 1,300 sq metres and benefits from allocated parking and communal gardens.
The apartments are just over a mile to the nearest station which provides access to Manchester City Centre and London Euston and are only a short distance from the popular Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme and Disbury Villages which are bursting with shops, bars and restaurants.
This development of 9 luxury 2 bedroom apartments is the former St Augustine's Church which has been fully renovated maintaining many of the original features.
Special Note -The price is correct at the time of going to print, we advise customers to enquire the price of specific properties prior to viewing. We reserve the right to amend/improve the specification at any time. Any special offer relating is offered at the asking price stated and is subject to terms and conditions.
NB - The services, appliances and heating systems have not been tested and therefore no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. They should therefore be verified on survey by any prospective purchaser. All measurements are approximate.
Tenure- To be confirmed with a solicitor at point of sale.
Call Monitoring System: Please note that all our calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St Augustines Rd, Cheadle Heath, Cheshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stockport Station0.9 miles
- East Didsbury Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Davenport Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Main and Main are Independent Estate Agents in South Manchester. Established in 1961, we pride ourselves on service and professionalism.
We sell properties mainly across South Manchester and parts of Cheshire. We offer a wide ranges of services listed below.
• Residential house sales by Private Treaty or Tender
• Auction Sales (Residential/Commercial)
• Commercial Rent Reviews
• Residential Lettings and Management
• Commercial Sales and Lettings
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30576755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Main & Main, Cheadle Hulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.