- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Newly Refurbished
- Sought After Location
- Living Room with Open Fire
- Private Balcony
- Top Floor
- Stunning Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Integrated Dishwasher and Fridge/Freezer
- Two Double Bedrooms with Storage
- Available Now
Located on the top floor the property enjoys stunning views towards Haldon and is flooded with natural light. The apartment benefits from spacious living room with open fire, inner hallway to gorgeous new kitchen with gloss units, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer as well as breakfast bar and double doors leading to a private balcony ideal for al' fresco dining, utility cupboard housing the boiler and space for washing machine, sleek family bathroom with electric shower over bath, large master bedroom with built in wardrobes and second double bedroom with built in storage.
Available now on an unfurnished basis.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Topsham Station0.3 miles
- Exton Station1.2 miles
- Newcourt1.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to East of Exe, an exceptional estate agency specialising in selling & letting properties in Exeter and East Devon and dedicated to giving you an unrivalled property service. In comparison to other estate agents you will find we offer: Award winning Customer Service, Specialist Localised Knowledge of Exeter and East Devon, Better Use of Technology, Exceptional Marketing and are focussed on helping our clients obtain the highest sales price or rental in today's market.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100307010648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by East of Exe Ltd, East Devon office - Fore Street - Topsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.