Church Road, East Molesey, KT8
- Nine luxury apartments
- Beautiful period building
- 2/3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Lift access
- Communal gardens
- Private Parking
- Premier location
- CGI and internal images are for indicative purposes only
A passenger lift accesses all four floors, with most homes having either a patio or terrace, and all enjoy private off-street parking. There are electric car charging points and fully landscaped communal grounds for the residents' exclusive use.
Located just 5 minutes from the village high street, and a similar distance to a picturesque stretch of Thames promenade, Chapel View offers the finest of this popular Surrey neighbourhood.
The village High Street comes with the expected requisite artisan cafes, gastro pubs and antique emporiums, and nearby is Kingston Upon Thames, with its impressive range of shopping and entertainment options. There is an excellent selection of local independent and state schools, and within walking distance is Hampton Court station, with a regular 40-minute service to London Waterloo. Fast access to the A3, M3 and M25 also makes it easy to travel by car.
Church Road, East Molesey, KT8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampton Court Station0.4 miles
- Hampton Station1.2 miles
- Thames Ditton Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 514127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.