- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
Salcombe 2.5 miles, Kingsbridge 3.5 miles, Totnes 16 miles
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
Malborough is a popular village with the benefit of a small supermarket/filling station, two pubs, a church and a primary school. It lies just inland from the beautiful coast, spectacular cliffs, coves and beaches of southern-most Devon. Salcombe is situated close by with its picturesque estuary renowned for its sailing and sandy beaches. At the head of the estuary Kingsbridge provides a comprehensive range of shops and other facilities.
The property is accessed via a path on Hurricane Green. The front door opens into the porch which houses the electric box and has a storage cupboard. An internal porch door opens into the hallway with doors off to all rooms.
Double bedroom with window to front access overlooking the green. Storage cupboard housing the immersion tank. Night Storage Heater.
White suite comprising bath with electric shower over, shower screen, wall mounted chrome effect shelf, W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mirror above. Skylight window, extractor fan, tiled walls, wood effect vinyl flooring.
Single bedroom with window to front aspect via natural light from porch. Cupboard with RCD unit. Night storage heater.
Light and airy living & dining space with French doors to the rear patio and garden. Night Storage Heater. Storage cupboard.
Cream wall and floor units with contrasting wood effect work surface and breakfast bar. Tiled splashback. Slot-in electric cooker with extractor hood over. Stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer taps. Space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge. Skylight window.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn with a bin storage area to the side.
The rear garden is enclosed and has rural views. There is a paved patio and a lawn area with borders to the each side, ideal for plant pots. A gate and several steps lead down to the garage.
Pedestrian access from the rear garden. Up and over door. Light.
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Heating is via night storage heaters.
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes. Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel:
Currently Band B
£795 per calendar month
Strictly by appointment with Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Tel:
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station11.4 miles
About the agent
The South Hams and Rame Peninsula estate agency with quality residential properties for sale and to let, from terraced coastal cottages or sea-view apartments to large country estates situated throughout South Devon and South East Cornwall. Whether buying, selling, letting or renting, our professional and friendly sales and lettings management teams are well placed to match people and property. Call us now for a free no obligation lettings appraisal on 01548 855599
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.