Church Road, BS16
- Beautifully presented
- 1920s Semi-detached property
- Large driveway
- 100ft south facing garden
- Conservatory with 25 year warranty
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan living
The property has a gated front with a large driveway which can easily accommodate 3-4 cars. Internally the property is beautifully presented throughout. Downstairs accommodation consists of an entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory and W/C. The lounge/diner has an attractive large bay window and two feature fireplaces.
Moving upstairs three bedrooms and a family sized bathroom with stylish suite complete the property. Two of the bedrooms are good sized doubles and all rooms have been decorated in lovely neutral tones with period features kept.
Externally, the impressive enclosed rear garden has side access and is south facing. An inviting space made up of a patio, well kept lawn and a large decking area. Early enquiries are recommended!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Church Road, BS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station2.8 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station2.9 miles
- Bristol Parkway Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.