Linnet Hill, Oakenrod, Rochdale, OL11
- WONDERFUL & VERSATILE DETACHED
- ALMOST 3000 SQFT OF ACCOMMODATION OVER 3 FLOORS
- DOUBLE GARAGE, WORKSHOP & CELLAR ROOM
- UP TO 5 BEDROOMS & 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE PLOT WITH EXTENSIVE GARDENS
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC POSITION
- SUPERB POTENTIAL OF WHICH VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
Occupying a highly sought after & private cul de sac position, this wonderful detached residence offers almost 3000sqft of accommodation over 3 floors, with a basement floor housing a workshop, cellar & garage, providing potential to further enhance the already ample accommodation.
Standing on a fabulous plot, the property has extensive and well established gardens to the front, with driveway parking leading to an integral double garage. To the rear can be found a further large, lawned garden, with well stocked flower borders & good size patio area.
The property itself offers space & versatility throughout, with ample reception & bedroom space which could be configured to suit the purchasers requirements.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer which comprises entrance hall, huge lounge to the front, kitchen/dining room with access to the conservatory, 2 double bedrooms, study/ bedroom 3 & a family bathroom to the ground floor.
To the first floor can be found 2 double bedrooms, 1 with a further large room off & a further bathroom/WC.
To the lower ground floor can be found a double garage with a cellar room & workshop.
With potential to place your own stamp on the property, the property provides a wonderful opportunity to create a forever family home & the agent recommends an inspection at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment
8.81m x 4.17m
Kitchen Dining Room
7.62m x 2.95m
7.92m x 2.82m
2.51m x 2.06m
3.23m x 2.67m
4.2m x 4.04m
3.68m x 4.17m
5.3m x 3.53m
2.5m x 1.6m
4.17m x 3.58m
4.5m x 4.17m
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Cellar Utility Room
4.2m x 4.17m
5.5m x 4.2m
3.18m x 4.2m
Linnet Hill, Oakenrod, Rochdale, OL11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochdale Station1.1 miles
- Castleton Station1.4 miles
- Milnrow Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ROC210282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.