Hornsey Road, London
- Contemporary Finish
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room/WC
- Stripped & Polished Floor Boards
- Victorian Style Fireplace
- Double Glazing
- LED Spotlights
- Chain Free
- Integrated Kitchen
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hornsey Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.3 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.5 miles
- Archway Station0.5 miles
About the agent
JTM Homes are situated at 695 Holloway Road, London N19 5SE. We can be found on the corner of Junction Road and Holloway Road.
Archway is highly sought after by young professionals due to its very convenient location, having Highgate Village and Muswell Hill to the north, Islington's wine bars and restaurants to the south and Camden Town's ambient environment to the west, all only minutes away.
Archway's Northern line underground station is the last in Zone 2 and is situated acros
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101464005118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JTM Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.