Boardwalk Place, London, E14
- Prestigious location a short walk from Canary Wharf
- Outside living areas
- Flexible, living and work space
- Wonderful views of the marina
- Spacious, light, open plan living room and fully equipped kitchen
An extremely stylish second home or luxurious pied-a-terre, she is ideally located just a few minutes walk to Canary Wharf and with easy access to the City and West End. Like all boats at Poplar marina, she is safe and protected with security gate access. Owners also benefit from Aquavista's onshore marina facilities including laundry room, shower/wc suites and many other resident only services.
The leisure mooring fee is currently £13926.24 inc. VAT per annum and monthly payment terms are available. The purchaser is responsible for paying the residental mooring transfer fee to the marina at the time of purchase of 7.5% + VAT of the purchase price.
Please contact Richard at Aquavista Brokerage for full details and to arrange a viewing.
Boardwalk Place, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwall Station0.2 miles
- Poplar Station0.2 miles
- All Saints Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Aquavista we can help you with every step of your boating journey. Offering expert advice, our brokerage crew can help you buy the boat of your dreams, or help you put your own boat on the market. Based at Limehouse Waterside & Marina, our team are on hand to assist you with all elements of the buying and selling process and help you find the mooring perfect for you. Discover our wide range of boats for sale, from small cruisers to luxury wide-beams and Dutch barges.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Poplar. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aquavista, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.