Plot 8 Woodfield Square, Harrogate, HG1 4LY
- Four bedroom semi detached family home
- Walking distance of Harrogate town centre
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A development by Brierley Homes
- Open plan dining kitchen with bifold doors to the garden
- Quality David Charles fitted kitchen
Woodfield Square is a superb development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom properties, set in a convenient location for amenities and within walking distance of Harrogate town centre. Benefitting from an excellent parade of boutique shops, convenience stores and other lifestyle amenities, Woodfield Square offers the ideal solution to those looking for peaceful living within the home yet steps away from the enjoyments of bustling town centre living.
Each property has been carefully designed to meet various occupying needs from whether you are a first time buyer, moving up the property ladder or downsizing. The properties offer spacious accommodation comprising a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and contemporary bathrooms. A high specification and quality finish can be found throughout the development with each property benefiting from private landscaped gardens and ample off street parking.
PLOT 8 - BIRCH
This superb four bedroom semi-detached property comprises a main entrance hallway, which leads through to an open and well-proportioned sitting room to the front of the property. To the rear is an open plan dining kitchen and family area which boasts a sumptuous specification and bifold doors, allowing a seamless transition into the rear private garden. A downstairs WC completes the ground floor.
To the first and second floor are three generous double bedrooms, two with en suite bathrooms, a single fourth bedroom, and a house bathroom.
• Fitted kitchen units with contemporary gloss doors
• Bosch integrated appliances
• Recessed LED downlights
• Bi fold doors leading to rear garden*
• Automated Velux windows*
• ‘Abacus’ White sanitary ware with wall hung pan and dual flush
• Under sink vanity unit
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Glazed shower screen
• Recessed LED downlights
• Ceramic tiles to kitchen, bathroom and WC
• Carpet to sitting room, hall, stairs and bedrooms
HEATING AND ELECTRICAL
• Gas fired central heating with radiator thermostatic valves
• Satin chrome electrical faceplates / sockets
• Telephone and television point in Sitting Room, Kitchen and Master Bedroom
• Front external light and doorbell
GARDENS AND EXTERNAL FEATURES
• Turfed front garden
• 1.5m/1.8m timber fencing to gardens
• High quality block paving to roads, drives and paths
• Parking for two cars
• Anthracite grey windows
ENERGY SAVING FEATURE
• High quality roof and wall cavity insulation
• Double glazing to windows and doors
• 1nr Electric car charging point per home
• Energy efficient appliances
* Applicable to 3 and 4 bedroom properties
*Please note images are for illustrative purposes
Harrogate is a Victorian spa town and rural district within the heart of Yorkshire and has previously won the coveted title of being the happiest place to live in the UK. Not only is Harrogate famous for its spa town status, but it is also becoming an ever growing hotspot for so much more. Located equidistant to the North Yorkshire Moors and Yorkshire Dales, Harrogate is an enviable retail location with an array of eateries, bistros and bars to suit all tastes and the International Conference Centre is the third largest conference and exhibition centre in the UK and offers a plethora of events. Together with its handsome historic buildings and verdant gardens makes Harrogate one of Yorkshires most stylish and sought-after destinations.
For the commuter, Harrogate’s railway and bus station situated within the town centre provides convenient transport connections to nearby cities, York and Leeds. Main roads such as the A61, connecting Harrogate to Leeds and Ripon, and the A59, connecting the town to York and Skipton, provide top accessibility and Harrogate quickly becomes the core and heart of Yorkshire.
Woodfield Square is located within a short walk to all Harrogate has to offer. On your doorstep is Kings Road, a hive of local activity, with more than 20 independent businesses offering a range of services such as clothing, food and drink, Café’s and many more.
Brierley Homes pride themselves on delivering high quality homes that their customers are proud to own. Each of their bespoke developments include design details which reflect their aim of providing exceptional new homes in the stunning surroundings of North Yorkshire. Established in 2017 by North Yorkshire County, all profits are used to support essential front-line Council services across North Yorkshire. Since their first highly sought-after scheme in Thorpe Willoughby, Brierley Homes has gone from strength to strength, offering a range of high quality developments across North Yorkshire.
Plot 8 Woodfield Square, Harrogate, HG1 4LY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station0.7 miles
- Starbeck Station1.2 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first class
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2601380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, New Homes, Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.