11 East Street, Havant
- COMING SOON
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH FITTED APPLIANCES
- CENTRAL HAVANT LOCATION
- SYMPATHETIC CONVERSION OF STREETS BUILDING
11 East Street, Havant
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Havant Station0.2 miles
- Warblington Station0.6 miles
- Bedhampton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our Pearsons Havant branch is located on North Street, in the heart of Havant's busiest commercial shopping district. Lead by Brett Austin, who along with Michelle Carroll have over 30 years' experience working in the Havant area, and assisted by Ellie Durrant, Ben Morris and Harriett York in Residential Lettings. So whether you're looking for your forever home in the area, or hoping to rent out all or part of your property, we'll always strive to secure you the best possib
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_634274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.