Kensington Square, Kensington, W8
- Spacious Four Bedroom, Five Bathrooms House
- 4,007 Sq Ft (372 Sq M)
- Fully Refurbished In 2004
- Original Georgian Period Property With High Ceilings
- 39' Ft Drawing/Reception Room
- Large Balcony And Idyllic Front Garden
- Steam/Spa Room
- Freehold House Overlooking Kensington Sq Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms & Cinema Room
- 5/6 Minutes Walk From Hyde Park & Kensington High Street
Equating To Over 4,000 Sq Ft, This Classic Georgian House Provides A Plethora Of Entertaining Spaces. Previous Refurbishment Of This Property Has Retained Original 1690's Features, Boasting High Ceilings & Large Windows. Decorative Ceiling Cornices & Moldings Add Historic Embellishment To This Stunning Property.
Set Back From Road Via An Idyllic Front Garden And Balcony, There Is An Absence of Noise From The Nearby Kensington High Street. From The Front Of The Property, Residents Achieve An Uninterrupted View Of The Beautiful Communal Gardens.
The Ground Floor Presents A Large Formal Dining Room, Complete With Original Fireplace, Decorative Cornices And Wood Shutters. Double Doors Open Onto The Fully Integrated Eat-In Kitchen With Counter Island And Breakfast Area. A Washroom And Private Balcony Follow On From The Dining Area.
The Lower Ground Floor Provides Entertainment Spaces. This Includes A Cinema Room, Entertainment Bar, Bathroom And Steam Room (with spa facilities), Leading Onto A Private Patio Area.
A Large Double Drawing / Reception Room Is Located On The First Floor. Further Accommodation Includes Four Double Bedrooms And A Further Three Bathrooms.
Excellent Location, Approximately Five To Six Minutes Walk To Hyde Park And Kensington High Street's Fine Cafes, Restaurants And Designer Shops.
Closest Underground Station - Kensington High Street.
Kensington Square, Kensington, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Street Kensington Station0.1 miles
- Gloucester Road Station0.6 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Knightsbridge is a luxury property agency specialising in Prime Central London’s most exclusive residences.
Our boutique office in Mayfair is home to our dedicated expert team, possessing exceptional market knowledge.
Targeting a highly bespoke market with a personalised approach, we have accumulated a network of ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
Our priority is privacy and discretion for all of our clients, offering a pro-active and tailored service.
The principal loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.