Glenesk Road, Eltham Park SE9
- Stunning extended Bilton semi
- Kitchen/diner/family room 22' 4
- Chain free!
- Few hundred yards Deansfield ps
- Three quarters of a mile station
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Pretty and secluded 48' rear garden
- Handy for local shops at Westmount rd
- Extensive park and woodland nearby
- New Roof
ENTRANCE PORCH Upvc windows and door, tiled floor.
ENTRANCE HALL Upvc window to side, understairs cupboard, stylish radiator, wood flooring.
LOUNGE 15' into bay x 11' 3" into recess. (4.57m x 3.43m) Upvc bay window to front, stylish radiator, fitted carpet.
KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM 22' 4" x 16' 9" at widest points (6.81m x 5.11m) Bi-folding doors to garden, extensively fitted with grey gloss units, built in microwave, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, two freezers, larder cupboard, 1.5 bowl sink unit, stainless steel cooker hood, two stylish radiators, cupboard housing boiler, ceiling speakers, wood flooring.
CLOAKROOM Upvc window to side, w.c, wash basin, radiator, wood flooring.
LANDING Upvc window to side, loft access with retractable ladder, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 1 12' 6" into bay x 8' 10" to wardrobes (3.81m x 2.69m) Upvc bay window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 2 12' 5" x 11' 7" including wardrobe space (3.78m x 3.53m) Upvc window to rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator, fitted carpet.
BEDROOM 3 7' 9" x 7' 2" (2.36m x 2.18m) Upvc window to front, fitted wardrobe and drawer unit, radiator, fitted carpet.
BATHROOM 9' 2" x 5' 10" plus recess (2.79m x 1.78m) Two upvc windows to side, white suite comprising, bath with mixer tap, shower unit, wash basin with storage, heated towel rail, underfloor heating.
OUTSIDE The well tended and quite secluded rear garden measures approximately 48', artificial grass. decked and paved patios, established shrubs, outside lights, power and tap, gated side access.
Block paved frontage providing parking for two cars.
BrochuresGlenesk Road Broc...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Glenesk Road, Eltham Park SE9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eltham Station0.6 miles
- Falconwood Station0.7 miles
- Mottingham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
As long-established Estate Agents we have a wealth of experience dealing with residential property in the Eltham area. We handle all types of property from 1 or 2 bedroom flats to detached homes with upwards of 4 bedrooms.
For those thinking of selling in the area we are able to offer a free valuation and “No Sale – No Fee” terms of business. We are open between 9am and 6pm weekdays, 9.00am to 5.30pm on Saturdays, and 10am to 4pm on Sundays and bank holidays.
We have links with an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101003001807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernard Skinner, Eltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.