Kent Street, Birmingham
- Just south of Chinatown
- 9 minute walk to New Street Station / John Lewis/ Bullring
- Prime city centre address
- TENURE 150 years
- RENTAL YIELD 4.9%
- COMPLETION Q1 2021
Kent Street Residence is located right at the centre of Birmingham and integrates city-living with an urban community feel.
Yopa is delighted to be able to offer an attractive selection of apartments within a modern yet historical development
Kent Street Residence incorporates it's the history of the Kent Street Baths and is complemented by a superb feature green rooftop terrace, this is a perfect place to re-charge the batteries right in the middle of the city.
Reasons to invest in Birmingham
Historic levels of investment in the city’s transportation infrastructure and mixed-use developments
- Population: increase of 171,000 residents forecast by 2039 to 1.3 million
- Employment: 0.6% growth per annum forecast between 2018 and 2022, higher than the regional and national averages
- Rental growth: 16.5% increase in rental prices forecast between 2018 and 2022
- Uplift: 20.5% house price growth forecast between 2018 and 2022
Kent Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Birmingham New Street Station0.4 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.5 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Yopa is an award-winning, full service estate agency dedicated to helping buyers and sellers have a smooth move for a fair fixed fee.
Our local Yopa agents are there in person from valuation to completion, providing the same service as a high street agency from your own home. Our fees are simple and transparent, and homeowners can choose from three simple ways to pay. We can even help with everything else you need, including choosing a great mortgage deal and finding a conveyance
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 119905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.