Copthorne Road, Felbridge, West Sussex
- Substantial detached family home
- 2635sq ft of versatile living space
- Five double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms and conservatory
- Extensive fitted kitchen and utility room
- Large master with ensuite shower room
- Detached double garage
- Gated driveway parking
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Grounds extending to approx 1 acre
A five bedroom detached family home which is set within a well proportioned plot of approximately one acre, on the outskirts of Felbridge Village. The spacious and versatile accommodation extends to 2635sq ft and offers numerous benefits including an indoor swimming pool and detached double garage. The ground floor briefly comprises: entrance hall; family room; large study; ‘L’ shaped sitting/dining room with French doors opening to the conservatory; fitted kitchen/breakfast room also with French doors to the garden; useful utility room and a downstairs cloakroom completes the ground floor. On the first floor there is an extensive master bedroom with built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room; four further double bedrooms with built in wardrobes; family bathroom and a separate WC completes the living space.Externally there is electric gated, driveway parking for multiple vehicles, detached double garage and side access to the rear. The main gardens of the property are an impressive feature of the property and incorporate a large patio area, timber decking, timber log cabin housing the heated pool and shower room. Further to this there is large expanse of lawn with impressive pond feature and 2nd timber log cabin, all with a high level of seclusion provided by hedge and shrub screening. The whole plot extending to approximately 1 acre.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Copthorne Road, Felbridge, West Sussex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Grinstead Station2.1 miles
- Dormans Station2.5 miles
- Lingfield Station3.2 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
free professional photos, floorplan and EPC
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8157152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, East Grinstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.