Fen Road, Holbeach, PE12
- Flooring package as standard
- integrated kitchen appliances as standard
- Help to Buy available
- Walking distance to Holbeach town centre
- Good local amenities
- Dee showhome available to view 7 days a week by appointment
- Perfect investment opportunity
Lounge: 5.27m x 2.92m (17'4 x 9'7).
Kitchen/Diner: 4.12m x 2.69m (13'6 x 8'10).
W/C: 1.61m x 1.05m (5'5 x 3'5).
Bedroom 1: 4.12m x 2.68m (13'6 x 8'10).
En-Suite 1: 1.93m x 1.47m (6'4 x 4'10).
Bedroom 2: 4.12m x 2.73m (13'6 x 8'11).
En-Suite 2: 1.93m x 1.18m (6'4 x 3'10).
- heart of the Lincolnshire
- 2-5 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by countryside
- semi-rural community
Fen Road, Holbeach, PE12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station7.2 miles
About the development
- Good local amenities and schools within walking distance
- Commuting distance to Spalding, Boston and Kings Lynn
- Flooring package included as standard
- Integrated appliances as standard
- 2-5 bedroom homes available
- 5 show homes open daily 10-5
With over 25 years’ in the residential property market, Ashwood Homes Developments based in the heart of Lincolnshire, has built up an enviable reputation.
We’re proud to say that over the years we have provided employment for many local developments and with the ambitious plans we have for the future, there will continue to be a whole range of job opportunities to be had.
We build a range of properties from two bed properties right through to five bed properties with budgets to s
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 32. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashwood Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.