Grosvenor Road, Kennington, Ashford, Kent, TN24
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- View the 360 degree tours!
- A charming two bedroom cottage with off road parking situated in Kennington within easy access to local shops, pub, bus routes, primary and secondary schools.
- Spacious lounge/ diner with two feature fire places
- Fitted kitchen with free standing oven/hob and access to the low maintenance courtyard
- Outbuilding which has plumbing for washing machine and storage space
- Master bedroom with built in sliding wardrobes
- Second single bedroom and family bathroom with power shower over bath
- Off road parking at the front of the property
- Available Now!
- 1/3 OFF THE FIRST TWO MONTHS' RENT!
View the 360 degree tours on this charming two bedroom cottage with off road parking situated in Kennington within easy access to local shops, pub, bus routes, primary and secondary schools. The property comprises of: Spacious lounge/ diner with two feature fire places, fitted kitchen with free standing oven/hob and access to the low maintenance courtyard with an outbuilding which has plumbing for washing machine and storage space. On the first floor there is a master bedroom with built in sliding wardrobes, second single bedroom and family bathroom with power shower over bath. The property also benefit off road parking at the front of the property. Available beginning of April 2020!
SORRY LANDLORD STIPULATES NO SMOKING, NO SHARERS, ONLY ONE CHILD AND ONE SMALL PET CONSIDERED!
THE LANDLORD IS UNABLE TO ACCEPTS ANY UNIVERSAL CREDIT/BENEFITS!
APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHOW A MINIMUM TOTAL INCOME OF £23,000 PER ANNUM
Ashford Lettings take all reasonable care to ensure these property details are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only, they do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract.
Any appliances, equipment, installations, fixtures, fittings or services at the property have not been tested by us and we therefore cannot verify they are in working order or fit for purpose.
These details are intended as a guide only and applicants must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.
Ashford Lettings is a member of UKALA TOTAL LOSS, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of THE PROPERTY OMBUDSMAN which is a redress scheme.
You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grosvenor Road, Kennington, Ashford, Kent, TN24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ashford International Station2.0 miles
- Ashford Station2.0 miles
- Wye Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Ashford Lettings is an independently owned residential letting agent located in Ashford, Kent. Formerly known as Link Up Lettings, we have now re-branded our Residential Letting Agent due to new ownership, but continuing to provide all potential landlords and tenants with the best level of customer service.
Ashford Lettings provides a range of services to landlords at very competitive rates and offers tenants good quality rental properties in and around Ashford, Kent.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LL497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashford Lettings, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.