Audley Road, South Gosforth
- Converted Ground Floor Flat
- One Bedroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Refitted Shower Room
- Private Gravelled Yard To Rear
- Popular Location With No Upper Chain
Main entrance door leading to hallway with real wood flooring, dado rail, decorative coving, cloaks cupboard and a central heating radiator.
15' 3'' x 17' 5'' (4.64m x 5.30m) Approx.
Located to the front elevation with a double glazed bay window decorative fire surround with marble hearth and inset, picture rail and a central heating radiator.
14' 8'' x 21' 4'' (4.47m x 6.50m) Approx.
L-shaped with two double glazed window to the rear elevation feature fire surround with half real wood flooring and a central heating radiator.
8' 0'' x 10' 7'' (2.44m x 3.22m) Approx.
with two double glazed window to the side elevation and access to the yard, fitted wall and base units with laminate work-surfaces and tiled splash back, Inset sink unit, built in electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, integral fridge freezer, integral dishwasher and tiled flooring.
With a modern white bathroom suite comprising of a double walking shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin and a wall mounted low-level WC with concealed cistern and pushbutton flush, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome ladder radiator and a double glazed window.
To the rear a private gravelled garden.
We have been informed by the seller that the property is leasehold within 999 year lease from the year built. Clarification of this should be sought via a solicitor.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Audley Road, South Gosforth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Gosforth Metro Station0.3 miles
- Iford Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Longbenton Metro Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Bowes mitchell offers a wide ranging and comprehensive selection of properties throughout the north eastern region of newcastle upon tyne. The company specialises in selling quality property, be it city or country based.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10893486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowes Mitchell, Benton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.